Donating to our shops
Your good quality pre-loved items make a huge difference to local babies, children and young people living with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
One of the easiest ways to support our vital work is to donate clothes, toys, books, and more to be sold in our shops. Your good quality pre-loved items make a huge difference to local babies, children and young people living with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
How do I donate?
Donating your pre-loved items to one of our shops is super easy. Simply pop them along to your nearest Rainbows shop.
Unfortunately, as we are quite a small retail operation, we don’t have the facilities to collect items.
What can I donate?
We are delighted to receive donations of:
- Clothing – Ladieswear, menswear and childrenswear
- DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs and Vinyl
- Bric-a-Brac – including vases, picture frames, ornaments and kitchenware
- Toys and Games
What can’t I donate?
Items we can’t sell include:
- Large electrical items
- Items that are damaged or dirty
- Safety equipment such as bike helmets or riding helmets
- Any mobility items e.g. wheelchairs and walkers
- Personal appliances such as shavers or foot spas (unless in mint condition and in a sealed box)
- Children’s car seats or booster seats, cot mattresses and cot bumpers