We support every child and young person to fulfil their potential, and help families make the most of every precious moment, while capturing memories and keepsakes to treasure.
The Rainbows experience, wherever you are.
Across the East Midlands we will:
- transform care for those children and young people who have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition
- relieve the pain and symptoms associated with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions
- support every child and young person to achieve their full potential
- create memories for families to treasure
- provide comfort and compassion at the time of and following the death of a child or young person
- View our Annual Report and Accounts year Ended 31 March 2022
- View our Annual Quality Account 2022/23
- View our Annual Report and Accounts year Ended 31 March 2021
- View our Annual Quality Account 2021/22
- View our Annual Report and Accounts year Ended 31 March 2020
- View our Statement of Purpose 2020
- View our Annual Quality Account 2020/21
- View our Statement of Purpose 2019
- Trustees’ Annual Report and Accounts 2019
- View our Annual Quality Account 2018/19
- View our 2018 Annual Report and Accounts
- View our 2018 Quality Accounts
Rainbows are there when I need them. They are there when my mum needs them.