Sadly, some children simply don’t live long enough. Since 1994 we’ve opened our doors and hearts to those children and the people who love them most. And now more than ever, we need your help to keep on bringing care and happiness to our children and families.
As the East Midlands’ only hospice for children and young people, Rainbows is a place where life-limited children and their families can find care and support. Our incredible team of people help with end of life care, symptom management, short breaks and respite care. We're also there to support parents and siblings through their bereavements and care for children until the end.
The Rainbows Experience Wherever You Are.
Across the East Midlands we will:
- transform care for those children and young people who have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition
- relieve the pain and symptoms associated with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions
- support every child and young person to achieve their full potential
- create memories for families to treasure
- provide comfort and compassion at the time of and following the death of a child or young person
Registered Charity Number: 1014051
View our Annual Report and Accounts year Ended 31 March 2021
View our Annual Quality Account 2021/22
View our Annual Report and Accounts year Ended 31 March 2020
View our Statement of Purpose 2020
View our Annual Quality Account 2020/21
View our Statement of Purpose 2019
Trustees' Annual Report and Accounts 2019
View our Annual Quality Account 2018/19
View our 2018 Annual Report and Accounts
View our 2018 Quality Accounts
View our 2017 Annual Report and Accounts
View our 2015/16 Impact Report