We appreciate there are a number of questions you may have about playing the Rainbows Lottery – and we hope the answers can be found in our Rainbows Lottery FAQs. But some key information you need to know, includes:
- Players must be aged 18 years or over – before signing up, please make sure you have read our full Rainbows Lottery Terms and Conditions
- When you join you’ll be given a six-digit number that you keep for as long as you’re in the lottery. If you win, we’ll pop a cheque in the post. It’s that simple.
- You can’t pay for your Rainbows Lottery using a Credit Card. Only Debit Cards and Direct Debits are accepted.
- Our Lottery Licence Number is: 000-008465-A-313789-001
- The Rainbows Lottery promoter on behalf of Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People is: Jane Burns and Nishil Saujani. Cope Children’s Trust is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 8465
- Rainbows supports responsible gambling – for support with gambling call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133