Calling all young supporters, grab your parents and join us in Nottingham for the fantastic Robin Hood Mini-Marathon.
Taking place on Sunday 29 September 2024, the Robin Hood Mini-Marathon gives you the chance to run (or walk) the wonderful 1.5mile route in a fun community focused race with parents, friends, siblings, teachers or anyone else that you can persuade.
This year’s route largely follows the beautiful River Trent and finishes in front of huge crowds in the race village.
What’s included as a Rainbows runner?
- a Rainbows cotton t-shirt
- support during and after the event, including help with your fundraising
- a big congratulations from Rainbows staff and volunteers on race day
Costs to run for Rainbows:
- Entry fee is £7 (plus £13 for an accompanying adult)
- Minimum fundraising target is £25 (excluding Gift Aid)
Adults, if you have any questions about securing one of our charity places for the Robin Hood Mini-Marathon 2024 or about running for Rainbows, please let us know by calling 01509 638 005 or email our Supporter Care Team.
We can’t wait to see you in Nottingham and on the start line!