Spring Superdraw Terms and Conditions
All proceeds from the Rainbows Spring Superdraw go directly towards funding the services provided by the Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People, which provides care and support for life-limited children and their families.
- Your Spring Superdraw has a closing date of Friday 31 May 2019 and a draw date of Friday 7 June 2019. Any tickets and payments returned after the closing date will be treated as a donation. Cost of entry is £1 per ticket.
- The prize fund for Spring Superdraw is: 1st prize - £3,000; 2nd prize – £250 cash; 3rd prize £100 plus 5 runner-up prizes of £50. In addition, an early response draw for tickets received within 14 days of mailing will be held with the possibility of winning a £50 M&S giftcard.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People reserves the right to use the name and location of the winner and their photograph in any publicity unless notified otherwise.
- We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data. Please note that Rainbows will not accept liability for the loss, theft or delay in any communication sent by post or email, or for any delays in the bank system.
- Prize winners are notified by post and receive their winners’ cheque within 7 days of the draw taking place. Winning numbers are published in the local press, and on the Rainbows website www.rainbows.co.uk.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for tickets. Any such rejection or cancellation may be reconsidered on submission of a written appeal to the Lottery Manager within 7 days. The decision of the Lottery Manager will be final.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to advise any change of address, or any other change of contact details deemed necessary.
- An instruction to be self-excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from Rainbows Lottery, or any other Rainbows Prize Draw, may be submitted in writing, emailed or telephoned to the Rainbows Lottery office.
- Under the Gambling Act 2005, Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People has a statutory duty to verify that all members are aged 16 or over. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 to participate in any form of gambling, including lotteries, raffles and scratch cards. Rainbows may on occasion carry out checks to verify this requirement. If any purchaser of raffle tickets is subsequently found to be less than 16 years of age, any monies already paid will be returned and every effort made to retrieve any winnings.
- The standard Rainbows Lottery Terms and Conditions also apply to the Spring Superdraw, excluding 2.6, in that individuals may purchase up to £1,000 worth of tickets. To view these Terms and Conditions please go to www.rainbows.co.uk/lottery.
- Any complaint relating to the operation of the raffle should be sent in writing in the first instance to Gill Smitherman, Donor Development Manager, Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People, Lark Rise, Leicestershire LE11 2HS. In the event that a complaint or dispute remains unresolved it will be referred to arbitration via the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS).
- Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions without notice. Members may obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions in writing by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Lottery Manager at the address in paragraph 11, or by visiting the Rainbows website: rainbows.co.uk
Lottery Manager: Gill Smitherman
Promoter: Mr Ronald Graham
Member of the Hospice Lotteries Association
Licensed by the Gambling Commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Operating Licence No. 000-008465-a-313789-001
Fundraising responsibly www.gambleaware.co.uk
Rainbows Charity number: 1014051