The Accumulator Charity Challenge 2013
How much can you raise for charity with just £50?
Get your team or business involved with raising money for Rainbows
About the challenge
You can still enter and raise as much money as you can over three months with just £50. We'll give you £50 for you to try and raise as much money as you can from 19th March to 21st June. You and your team invest the money. Start a business or buy and sell, you decide. Your aim is to increase the amount as much as it is legal and ethically possible within the time scale. The only condition is that teams should at least double the stake money. After three months you will then report on your earnings.
The launch event took place on Tuesday 19th March. You can still enter by calling Cathy Bown on 07876 500 632 or registering here. Closing date 2nd April.
To celebrate the end of the challenge, Rainbows and LOROS are hosting an awards event at the Leicestershire Cricket Club on Wednesday 3rd July to announce the winners of awards for the most innovative idea and the most money raised.
Great for charity and your company
- Cost vehicle to motivate staff and strengthen team spirit, morale and promote your companies’ culture.
- Great PR for your company. Show your peers what you are capable of and how good you are!
- Splendid demonstration of social responsibility.
- Local support for local charities.
- All monies raised go to Rainbows and Loros.