Lottery & Superdraw
Every day our lottery members are playing an important part in caring for children with life-limiting conditions. Join our lottery today for the chance to win great prizes each week.
Every day our lottery members are playing an important part in caring for children with life-limiting conditions. Join our lottery today for the chance to win great prizes each week, and to make a real difference to local children and families who need our help the most
It costs £1 per week* and is drawn every Friday – you can join for 13, 26 or 52 weeks… and who knows, you could be claiming the jackpot prize of £1,000 and a chance of winning up to £10,000 in our rollover!
*Please note, there is an initial payment of £6.34 and then payments of £4.34 per month so that you don’t drop out of a draw in a five-week month.
It didn’t take me long to decide what to do with the money. I had always wanted a dog and the very next day met my beautiful boy, Logi! He has given us so much joy and I feel like he came into my life at exactly the right moment.Louise
5x Runner-Up Prizes
**If this prize is not won, it rolls over each week to a maximum prize of £10,000!
To find out more about the Rainbows Lottery, please email our Lottery and Supporter Engagement Coordinator or call 01509 638 058.
Play the Rainbows Lottery today and help support local families affected by life-threatening conditions
What a wonderful surprise when the winning letter came through my door! My recent communications have been bills going up! This good news put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.Marie, Leicestershire
We appreciate there are a number of questions you may have about playing the Rainbows Lottery – and we hope the answers can be found in our Rainbows Lottery FAQs. But some key information you need to know, includes:
- Players must be aged 16 years or over – before signing up, please make sure you have read our full Rainbows Lottery Terms and Conditions
- When you join you’ll be given a six-digit number that you keep for as long as you’re in the lottery. If you win, we’ll pop a cheque in the post. It’s that simple.
- You can’t pay for your Rainbows Lottery using a Credit Card. Only Debit Cards and Direct Debits are accepted.
- Our Lottery Licence Number is: 000-008465-A-313789-001
- The Rainbows Lottery promoter on behalf of Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People is: Jane Burns and Glyn Rees-Jones. Cope Children’s Trust is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 8465
- Rainbows supports responsible gambling – for support with gambling call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
In the last financial year (2020-2021), we spent 10% on running the lottery, 11% in prizes, 3% in recruiting new players and 76% went directly to care of our children, young people and families For the draw on 19/11/2021 the odds of winning were 1 in 387, please note that the odds of winning will vary each week
Face to face promotion for lottery memberships is widely acknowledged as the most productive and successful way of acquiring long term, high quality support on a regular basis; which is why we have a team of dedicated Lottery Canvassers.
Our canvassing team have received comprehensive training on safe working practices, with a key focus on coronavirus safety measures all our lottery canvassers will have full photographic ID and will be wearing PPE, including face visors and high visibility jackets social distancing will be maintained at all times.
If you have any concerns about our Lottery Canvassers or would like to check their credentials please email our Lottery and Supporter Engagement Coordinator or call 01509 638 058.
Our Lottery Canvassers