Skydive for Rainbows
Take a leap of faith and feed the thrill-seeker hiding within, by taking part in a charity tandem skydive for Rainbows.
For many, skydiving is a once in a lifetime experience, giving you the chance to freefall 10,000ft and reach speeds of up to 120mph. It’s also an amazing way to fundraise for us… and what’s perfect about this challenge is that you can take part wherever and whenever you want; with no experience required!
How will Rainbows support me?
When you take part in a charity tandem skydive for Rainbows, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help with your fundraising.
We’ll give you:
- a Rainbows supporter t-shirt
- a fundraising pack full of brilliant ideas on how to increase your fundraising
- all the support you need from our friendly fundraising experts, who are on hand to help you set up your online fundraising page, give you hints and tips and work with you to help you reach for the skies and hit your fundraising targets!
How do I sign up?
Please contact the airfield where you would like to skydive. Book and pay for your jump directly with them. There are many skydive locations across the UK, but if you are situated in the East Midlands and want to skydive locally, there are centres located in Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire:
Once you have signed up, please contact us to let us know that you are making the jump in aid of Rainbows. We will be happy to support you with your fundraising and send you a supporter t-shirt. Please email our Supporter Relations Team or by call 01509 638 049.
Can Rainbows offer help with the price of the skydive?
You can either self-fund, or claim back some of the price of your skydive:
- if you raise over £250 per person in sponsorship money (excluding gift aid) you can claim back £100 of the price back from Rainbows.
- if you raise over £600 per person in sponsorship money (excluding gift aid), you can claim back the full amount of the price of your skydive from Rainbows (up to £260).
If you are planning to claim back some or all of the price, there are a few implications from a gift aid perspective. Please email our Supporter Relations Team before asking for sponsorship from friends and family, so we can share the information with you.
I have more questions, what should I do?
If you have any further questions about fundraising for Rainbows, please email our Supporter Relations Team or call 01509 638 049. For any skydiving related questions please contact your chosen airfield.