Rainbows Recruitment Day
Our people are at the heart of Rainbows and they make a difference to the lives of our babies, children and young people. Now is your chance to gain an insight into the team, find out about the exciting plans we have for the future and hear about our wonderful career opportunities, by joining our Recruitment Day.
What to Expect:
Introduction: Learn about Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People, our values and our vision to provide the Rainbows care, wherever you are.
Caring at Rainbows: Discover the unique and rewarding aspects of caring in a hospice setting. Hear from our experienced teams about their daily experiences and the impact they make.
Career Opportunities: Explore various positions available at Rainbows – from the Care and Family Support Teams, to Business Resources, Supporter Relations and more.
Hospice Tour: Take a virtual guided tour of our wonderful Hospice
Be interviewed on the day: A number of our vacancies will have interview slots available on the day.
Benefits of Working for Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People:
Our benefits program for full-time employees are designed to support you at work and in your personal life.
- NHS pension that can be transferred or a Rainbows pension
- Free car parking at the Hospice and access to company vehicles
- Shift enhancements
- Bupa healthcare cashback scheme
- Free access to Health Assured EAP service
- Wellbeing support and access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
- Established Training programme
- Subsidised freshly cooked meals whilst on shift in the Hospice
- Blue light card and company shop access