Snowdon Trek 2021
Saturday 25 September 2021
9:00 - 19:00
Snowdon, Llanberis, Caernarfon
New to trekking and looking for the perfect challenge, while supporting Rainbows? Come and join us as we take on Snowdon.
Please note, if you were booked onto our 2020 Snowdon Trek - this has now been postponed. All participants have been transferred to 2021's date.
New to trekking and looking for the perfect challenge, while supporting Rainbows? Come and join us as we take on Snowdon as we take on the Pyg Track.
How much does it cost?
Registration Fee: £35
Minimum Sponsorship: £120
What you'll get from Rainbows for taking part:
By taking part in this challenge, you're helping us continue to be there for local children and young people with life-limiting conditions. We know we couldn't do the work we do without your support, this is why by taking part in this trek you'll get from us:
- transport to and from Snowdon - this will depart Rainbows Hospice at 4am on the Saturday with various pick-ups on route. Alternatively, participants can make their own way there and meet the team at the Pen-y-Pass car park (please note, there is an additional £10 cost for the coach)
- a Rainbows technical t-shirt to wear as you climb
- breakfast cob during coach journey
- expert support on Snowdon
- a dedicated Fundraising Pack full of amazing ideas on how to increase your fundraising efforts
- full support from the Rainbows team
- celebratory drink post trek
We'd also love to see your photos as you take part, so make sure you tag us in any posts you put on social. We'll be sure to shout about your fantastic achievements in helping us brighten short lives!
You can find out more about the challenge, by contact our Community Fundraiser, Gary, via email. Simply click here.
This trek is suitable for all ages with the correct training. The minimum age for this trek is 14 years old (14-17 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian). The one thing everyone will have in common is a great sense of adventure and a desire to help Rainbows. Whether you are taking part as an individual or as a team with friends, team spirit will be flying high on the challenge.
Although the challenge is designed to push your boundaries - it is achievable by most people as long as you fitness train beforehand. Remember, you are trekking to the summit of the highest mountain in Wales, so the fitter you are, the more you will enjoy this challenge.
Snowdon, Pen-y-Pass Car Park, Llanberis, Caernarfon, LL55 4NU