Simplyhealth Great North Run 2019
Sunday 08 September 2019
7:00 - 16:00
Simplyhealth Great North Run , Newcastle upon Tyne
Lace up your trainers and take part in the most iconic half-marathon in the world... all for Rainbows.
The Simplyhealth Great North Run is the biggest half marathon, not only in the UK but in the world – with over 57,000 runners taking part in the 13.1 mile route. And you can join them as you cross the iconic Tyne Bridge and past cheering crowds as you make your way to the finish line in South Shields.
Whether you’re a jogger, a fancy-dress runner, a PB setter or a first timer, join #TeamRainbows and make your Simplyhealth Great North Run experience one to remember!
How do I get a place:
There are two ways to join #TeamRainbows for the Simplyhealth Great North Run.
Our charity places are a great way to make a huge difference to the children, young people and families who rely on Rainbows. And by getting one of our charity places, you’re guaranteed to be able to take part in the greatest half marathon in the world.
All we ask is for:
- £50 (non-refundable) registration fee
- £300 minimum sponsorship (Gift Aid excluded)
To secure one of our charity places, please call 01509 638005 or email Neil in our Events Team today.
If you’re lucky enough to get your own place in the Simplyhealth Great North Run ballot, we would LOVE to have you run for Rainbows.
There’s no minimum sponsorship, simply raise what you can. Once you know you've got a place in the ballot, let us know by clicking on the "Join Team Rainbows" button below.
Why join #TeamRainbows:
Sadly, some children don’t live long enough. With your support we can be there for them and the people who love them most.
Whichever way you join #TeamRainbows, you’ll be making a huge difference to the children, young people and families who rely on Rainbows. And in return, we’ll be with you every step of the way as you prepare for the best half-marathon in the world!
By joining #TeamRainbows at the Simplyhealth Great North Run, you’ll get:
- Rainbows high-spec running top / technical t-shirt with iron on letters – so we can cheer your name along the route
- help sourcing accommodation and travel
- support before, during and after the event – including regular expert training tips, training plans and advice, and refreshments post-race at the Rainbows tent in the charity village
- discounts on a range of running products
- supporter packs (including thunder sticks and t-shirts) for your friends and family to make use of on the day of the race
- a post-race massage in the Rainbows tent within the charity village
If you have any other questions about running for #TeamRainbows at the Simplyhealth Great North Run or would like to secure one of our charity places, please do not hesitate to contact Neil in our Events Team via email or by calling 01509 638005.
Please make sure you’ve read our Terms and Conditions for the Simplyhealth Great North Run.
Simplyhealth Great North Run , Newcastle upon Tyne,