Rainbows Firework Spectacular
Saturday 03 November 2018
17:30 - 22:00
Leicester Racecourse, Leicester
Our 'Firework Spectacular' is fun for all the family!
Bring the family together and enjoy a fantastic night at Leicester Racecourse as we hold our 'Firework Spectactular'.
For the last two years, the event has sold out as thousands descend on Leicester Racecourse to enjoy the firework spectacular that includes not one, but two fantastic displays, a giant bonfire and much more - and this year promises to be just as big. On the night, along with the fantastic firework displays you'll also be able to enjoy a fairground on site and indulge in food and drink including candy floss, burgers and much more.
Make sure you don't miss out, book today!
Individual Ticket: £6.50
Family Ticket: £25*
ON THE DAY:
Individual Ticket: £10
Family Ticket: £35*
*2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-15, children 4 and under are free. Children 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
Should any tickets be available on the day, full price tickets shall be available at the gate from 5.30pm.
Programme of events**:
5:30pm Gates open and funfair open
7pm Children’s firework display
7:30pm Lighting the bonfire
8pm Main firework display
Looking for something special on the night?
Why not enjoy our firework spectacular in style, by taking advantage of our hospitality packages available - perfect for families, groups of friends and businesses looking for a great staff night out.
There are a number of packages available, including:
- Nelson Suite: Premium view, your own bar and private toilets in a shared room. As part of this package you'll also get two parking spaces which provide easy exit from the car park.
Price: £120 for up to 10 people.
- Boxes: A private room with a private balcony and a premium view. This package includes a two-course meal, private bar and toilets along with VIP parking and easy access from the car park
Price: £26 per person - Double boxes are for a minimum of 30 people and a maximum of 40; Single boxes are for a minimum of 15 people and a maximum of 20.
Please click here to read the Terms and Conditions
- Tickets will be available from Reception here at the Hospice until 5pm on Friday 2 November.
- Tickets are also available from our shops in Loughborough, Blaby, and Market Harborough until 5pm Friday 2 November
- Tickets will also be sold at Leicester Racecourse every day prior to the event from 9am-5pm and on Saturday 3 November until 12pm, after which they will be available on the gate at ‘on the day’ prices (as above).
Leicester Racecourse, Leicester Road, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4AL