Barrow Runners Honesty 10K
20 June - 21 June 2020
10:00 - 18:00
Join the Barrow Runners as they introduce their virtual 10K run in support of Rainbows
Please note, this event has been organised by a third party to support Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People.
The annual Barrow Runners Prestwold 10K has been cancelled because of COVID-19, so Barrow Runners are introducing their virtual 10K run... and they'd like to invite their members, fellows clubs, and all runners and walkers to help us raise money for their nominated Club charity, Rainbows!
This virtual 10K run is the perfect opportunity to get out there, race (as fast or as slow as you want), have some fun, and raise some money for a fantastic charity at this difficult time.
How it will work
- Register before midnight Friday 19 June - via the "Book Now" button
- Run your own 10K route over what would have been the Prestwold 10K weekend (20 & 21 June) - club runners are encouraged to don their club colours for a race vibe
- Post your time with a photo of proof (e.g. watch or Strava pic) in the Barrow Runners' online form by midnight on Sunday 21 June
How to enter
The race is open to all runners (club affiliated and unaffiliated) that are 16 years+ (under 16s must run with a responsible adult) and Barrow Runners are suggesting £10 (a tenner for 10K), but are encouraging everyone taking part to give what they can afford with a minimum of £5. Entry deadline is midnight Friday 19 June
- Run in club colours (if you belong to a club)
- Remember to get a selfie to share with Barrow Runners (and Rainbows)
- There are no momentos, medals or prizes for this virtual race
IMPORTANT: All participants run at their own risk. Please run in a safe environment and ensure you follow the latest Government instructions to ensure a safe run for you and others.