Do you, your business / organisation, friends and family shop online via Amazon? Did you know, you can spread a smile every time you shop on Amazon, by using AmazonSmile and selecting Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People as your chosen charity? For every purchase made, Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% to Rainbows.
Using AmazonSmile on your desktop:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.co.uk on your desktop browser.
- From your desktop, go to "Your Account" from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to "Change your Charity".
- Select Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People.
Using AmazonSmile on your iPhone / ios:
- If you have the Amazon App installed you should remove it first. To do this, tap and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Tap the cross at the top left of the icon and confirm you want to delete it. Don’t worry, this won’t delete your Amazon account or any of your setting.
- Go online via Safari (the iPhone internet browser) and go to smile.amazon.co.uk. Select Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People as your charity.
- Now, tap the square shaped ‘share’ button on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Add to Home Screen’ icon. You may need to swipe left to see this.
- You’ll now have an AmazonSmile icon on your home screen which you can use in exactly the same way you used the Amazon App.
How to use AmazonSmile on your Android device:
- Download the latest version of the Amazon app from Google Play.
- Open the Amazon App.
- Tap the menu button on the Amazon app, followed by settings.
- Tap Amazon Smile, follow the onscreen instructions and select Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People as your chosen charity.