Rainbows Hospice Terms and Conditions – Great North Run 2018
For a charity place at the Great North Run 2018 we require a registration fee of £50 (non-refundable / non-transferable) which must be paid at the point of registration. The fee is payable to Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People, which is wholly owned subsidiary of Cope Children’s Trust.
In addition, you pledge to raise a minimum of £300 (excluding registration fee and Gift Aid) in sponsorship money for Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People, which should be received by Rainbows within one month of the Great North Run. All funds raised through the Great North Run must be payable to Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People in £ sterling. The objective is to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- You confirm that you are medically fit and that you participate in the event at your own risk. Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People will not be held responsible for injury or illness resulting from your participation
- You understand that it is your responsibility to read any Terms and Conditions issued by the race organisers and to comply with these
- The minimum age to join #TeamRainbows at the Great North Run 2018 is 17. You confirm you will be the minimum age on race day
- You acknowledge that Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People may incur costs as a result of you joining #TeamRainbows (eg cost of producing and sending fundraising packs, technical kits, etc.) for this challenge. The objective is to raise as much sponsorship as possible
- Half of your fundraising total is due six weeks prior (29 July 2018) to race day
- You have provided Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People information about you and consent to Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People using this data. You understand that it will be necessary for Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People to share your data with the race organisers in order to participate in the Great North Run 2018
- Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People do not sell or swap your details with any third parties. But in order to carry out our work we may need to pass your details to service companies authorised to act on our behalf
- We will keep your details on our database so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us. If at any time you want to stop hearing from us, change how we contact you or what we contact you about, you can call us on 01509 638 049 or email Neil at email@example.com
- All participants, supporters and spectators, including friends and families who choose to attend the event, confirm that they are happy for their names, video footage, photographs taken of them during the event to be used to publicise the event by Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People and its trading company (Cope Children’s Trust) for commercial and fundraising purposes including, but not limited to marketing materials, social media, advertising, publications and other documents or mediums that may be made available to the public.
- Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People would like to contact you (including by telephone) about our fundraising, campaigning and services. If you would prefer us not to use your details in this way, please contact us by calling 01509 638 049 or email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints should be communicated to the Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People representative for the Great North Run, or, if that is not possible, then in writing to the Events Team at the address below, as soon as possible after the event~
Head of Individual Giving
Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People
or email Helen.email@example.com