Derbyshire affinity account
Make a difference while you save
Everyone knows it’s good to save. What’s even better is saving in a way that helps others too. That’s why Derbyshire have created the Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People Account. Rainbows provides specialist care for children and young people who will live short lives, as well as providing vital support to their families
- Open the account from just £1
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually on 30 April
- Withdraw up to £100,000 per working day
- Access your account online at any time
- Variable rate of interest
- Find out more at www.thederbyshire.co.uk/savings/online
Here’s how it works:
For every £100 you save, we will donate 50p to the Rainbows Hospice – as long as you keep that £100 in your account continuously for one year.
Naturally, the more you save – and the more people that open an account – the more we can donate. In fact, thanks to our savers, Derbyshire have already been able to give more than £200,000.
It’s easy to open
You can open your Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People Account with just £1 by going to thederbyshire.co.uk/savings/online.
Why not support a fantastic charity now by opening an account today?